Speaking of the beach, as much as I love soaking up the sun, it is no doubt that this causes dryness on the skin. You have to take necessary measures to make sure that you bring back the moisture else suffer from itchy and flaky skin all over.
Vaseline sent over one of their latest products and I couldn't be any happier--it's the Vaseline Spray & Go Spray Moisturizer! At PHP250.00, you get a 184g bottle, good for 40 long sprays. It comes in different variants, Essential Healing (the one I've tried), Cocoa Radiant (brown--perfect for getting that sunkissed glow), and Aloe Soothe (green).
WHAT IS IT?
The Vaseline Spray and Go Spray Moisturizer has:
- A balanced formula of thin, lightweight lotion with droplets of Vaseline jelly that absorbs and moisturizes in seconds to heal dry skin, without the sticky or greasy feel
- Comes in a convenient spray bottle and without using any harmful substances, but instead dispenses the product using compressed air.
- Provides an all-over spray for quick and easy application
- It is so convenient to use - spraying is the way to go! I literally just spray, pat, and leave it on my skin
- It doesn't leave a sticky, icky feeling - something NO ONE wants especially given the extreme heat this season
- I love how it smells! Light yet fragrant.
- It gets easily absorbed by the skin
- You may 'lock' the container by just twisting the cap, no messy spills during travel
I highly recommend this product especially this summertime! Get it from your favorite personal stores now!
If you'll be in Boracay this Labor Day weekend, you may also want to check out the event!
WHERE - At the Niu Ohana Garden Resort, Station 1, Boracay
WHEN - April 29 - May 1, 2016 , from 1:00 PM onwards
· Free product trial
· Special sale price on all three variants
· Games & prizes
· Photo booth
· Grand raffle
· Culminating night on May 1, 5:00-7:00 PM
Follow them on social media -
HASHTAGS - #moisturizedskininseconds & #vaselinesprayandgo
Here's a special GIVEAWAY FOR MY VIEWERS, too! Enjoy summer!