Hi girls! Today we are putting the Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Cloths to a test! Let’s see if it works.
Overview: The Cetaphil Cleansing Cloths –
1. Thoroughly removes dirt and makeup without irritation
2. Dermatologist developed and tested
3. Formulated for sensitive skin
4. Soothing ingredients cleanse without stripping skin
5. Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and pH balanced
6. Ophthalmologist tested
1 pack contains 25 ultra-soft,disposable cloths, each cloth measures 12 x 20 cm.
Starting with a face full of makeup, take note of the waterproof mascara!
One swipe of the cleansing cloth, and it instantly removed my brow makeup! I gently rubbed the cloth onto my lashes to remove the waterproof mascara, and I can safely say that it was able to do its job without excess pressure added.
I was able to remove my makeup using HALF of the cleansing cloth.
One sheet is enough to remove a full face of makeup.
· The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths are made of extremely soft and delicate material that won’t scratch your skin.
· The cleansing cloths are wet enough to remove all the impurities and makeup (nobody likes almost-dry cleansing cloths!)
· It gently melts away all the makeup even waterproof mascara!
· I experienced NO stinging upon usage
· I was wearing my contact lenses while using the cleansing cloths and it did NOT irritate my eyes
· It’s convenient to use as a makeup remover—one sheet is all you need!
· I cannot express how much I LOVE the after-feeling of using the cleansing cloths, my skin feels SO SMOOTH every single time!
· No need to rinse face after usage—and I haven’t developed acne even if I skip washing my face! (This is for those lazy days, girl friends!)
Overall, I am quite satisfied with the performance of the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths. It definitely does its job properly without harming the skin. It’s definitely one of my instant favourite makeup removers! Give it a try and let me know how it goes! Just head over to any Mercury Drug, South Star Drug or Watsons near you!
For more information, visit the website of Cetaphil Philippines, http://cetaphil.com.ph. Like them on Facebook, http://facebook.com/CetaphilPhilippines, and follow them on Twitter http://twitter.com/cetaphilphils and Instagram https://instagram.com/cetaphilph/!