Hi girls! Do you have trouble removing your make-up? Is it such a hassle for you to carry your make-up removal cleansers and cotton pads? Afraid as well those products might have ingredients which could irritate your skin? No need to worry as Cetaphil has introduced a convenient solution for women like you!
The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths comes in a pack of 25 high quality cloths which is infused with the world class, award-winning Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser formula.
The ultra-soft, disposable cloths are enclosed in a snap-to-close packaging to ensure the product is perfectly sealed inside, and will not dry out. Using the new facial cleansing solution of Cetaphil proves to be easy, as one just needs to pull out one cloth and wipe one’s face—without having to dampen it with water nor any make-up removing solutions.
Whether you’re in transit, out of the house, or you just need a simpler make-up removal routine, Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths is an essential for the modern-day woman. With these cleansing cloths, you’ll be #CetaphilSelfieReady anywhere, and everywhere you go!
And all of you are in for a treat! Cetaphil is giving away Packs of 3 Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths to 3 lucky individuals!
1. Follow Cetaphil on Instagram (www.instagram.com/CetaphilPH)
3. Make sure that your caption should mention why you need the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths!
4. Don’t forget to tag us at @CetaphilPH and use the hashtags #CetaphilMyEssential, #MakeUpRemover, #CetaphilSelfieReady. Only those entries with the tag and mentions will be counted as valid entries!
5. Winners will be selected based on the creativity of their captions and photos.
6. You can send as much entries as you want, but entries will only be accepted until November 6, 11:59 PM. Winners will receive a message from Cetaphil Philippines on the week of November 9 with details how to claim your prizes.
Here are suggested photo samples!
1. Selfie in the car, while holding up a cotton pad and an empty bottle
2. Selfie in a restaurant and you’re looking at your compact mirror because you noticed you made a mistake in your make-up
3. Selfie in a restroom and you can’t seem to take off too much blush you’ve applied.