I’ve always told you guys how I am against whitening my skin—injectables, pills, and all that.
I also forgot to tell you that there’s an exception! If the product is made out of 100% healthy, all natural ingredients, then I’m up for it!
I recently tried out the Mestiza (The Healthy Skin Soap) and honestly think that this is by far, the most natural, and safest whitening soap I’ve ever used.
My skin is fair enough, but I am using this soap to EVEN OUT MY UNEVEN SKIN COLOR! Yup… I do have that on my arms! It’s frustrating since you get more conscious specially when you need to wear sleeveless tops, right?
I love how the Mestiza Soap is made out of these active ingredients which are NATURALLY KNOWN to aid in skin lightening -
- Hi Grade Coconut Oil VCO – effective in removing molds, bacteria, and virus on skin
- Carrot Extract – contains vitamin A which reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Papaya Extract – provides skin whitening and moisturizing treatment
- Banan Extract –smoothens out various skin problems
- Calamansi Extract – contains vitamin C, valued for its skin toning properties
It can also be used on the FACE and BODY—it helps clear pimples, black spots, and stains on the skin. It also helps lessen bad odor and aids in whitening the skin.
I’m on my SECOND bar already and I LOVE this soap. I’ve not experienced skin allergies since I’ve used this soap. :)
Check out the video I did on this product here -
Now for the BEST PART! Giveaway time, of course!
Mestiza will be giving away 2 gift sets to 2 lucky winners! All you have to do is:
- LIKE THEIR FB PAGE https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mestiza-Skin-Whitening-Soap/176729409042736
- FOLLOW THEM ON IG @mestizasoap
- FOLLOW THEM ON TWITTER @mestizasoap
- Repost this photo (see: below) on IG with the caption “I wanna win the @mestizasoap giveaway! #saytiocomestizasoap”
Good luck! Leave your comments to let me know your thoughts about this soap :)