Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Monday, December 28, 2015
This look is what I came up with and I think it's perfect for the holidays! Don't you think?
You can find SLEEK MAKEUP AT SM Makati.
Hey everyone! I have a new video about my YEAR-END FAVORITES! I had so much fun sharing my faves for this month as well as the rest of the year (for other categories) and I hope you find them helpful.
Feel free to use this guide to go directly to the category you want:
SKINCARE (starts at 0:09)
Leaders PH Face Masks https://www.facebook.com/leadersphilippines
Avene Thermal Water Spray https://www.facebook.com/EauThermaleAvenePH
Celeteque Hydrolyzed Moisturizing Mist https://www.facebook.com/celeteque.productassociate
MAKEUP (starts at 1:40)
Etude House Curl Fix
Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette (SM Makati/MOA)
Essence Brow Stylist Set
Nature Essentials ADORE Lip Cream http://www.instagram.com/natureessentials
Sleek Makeup Birthday Suit Matte Lip Cream (SM Makati/MOA)
SayTioco Brush Set (11pcs) by Nature Essentials http://www.instagram.com/natureessentials
BAGS (starts at 5:00)
Blue bag from http://www.instagram.com/cnsnbags
Samantha Thavasa from Tokyo, Japan https://www.instagram.com/samantha.thavasa/
FITNESS (starts at 6:08)
Gfoxx International Supplements
Read about my weightloss (so far) here - http://www.saytioco.com/2015/11/shed-extra-pounds-in-14-days-my-story.html
*CALL THEM AT 09175214430 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
TRAVELS/TRIPS (starts at 7:42)
Tokyo, Japan http://bit.ly/1Jr1ZSk
Boracay Island http://bit.ly/1TezBIK
HOTELS/BED AND BREAKFAST (starts at 8:48)
Ritz Carlton Tokyo, Japan http://bit.ly/1gp8D0y
Lazy Dog Bed and Breakfast (Bulabog Beach in Boracay) (9:15) http://www.lazydogboracay.com
GADGETS/APP (starts at 10:23)
Canon G7X from http://bit.ly/1P5jfRy
Camera Window available at the App Store
CAMERA I USED IN THIS VIDEO: Canon Powershot G7X
Get it from: http://bit.ly/1P5jfRy
Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Here is the very first #AskSayTuesday video! I answered questions about moving to a bigger apartment, my best travels, makeup questions, and many more!
If you want your question to be featured, all you need to do is comment in the video and ask me anything! Just use the hashtag #AskSayTuesday!
Enjoy watching, guys!
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
MAKEUP OF THE DAY:
- Featured my current favorite brown lip color from Nature Essentials called "Adore" isn't it prettty?
- I've been loving the dewy foundation effect on my skin and I've been using my makeup sponge from AgoraBoutique and my Revlon PhotoReady Foundation (this shade looked a bit off already after a few hours on my skin because the tan on my face has faded!!)
- Blush is from the Sleek Blush by 3 Palette (cream)
- Roller Lash by Benefit
- Essence Brow Kit
We also went over to Bey's house for her annual Christmas dinner! So much food, thank you so much Bey!
Mark and I tried TIM HO WAN the day after and oh my goodness. Expect a food post on this restaurant! I'm craving for the buns as I write this!!!
I got my yearbook from my old highschool and this is what I looked like!!! McDonalds eyebrows (overplucked, for sure!) Hahaha! How time flies.
Sunday, December 20, 2015
- Flying with PAL, arriving at Haneda Airport
- First time using the restroom in Japan (CRAZY CLEAN)
- RITZ CARLTON HOTEL ROOM TOUR (I swear, the best hotel I've stayed at!!!)
- SO MUCH GOODIES FROM BEAUTYBOUNDASIA haul video here!
- Welcome dinner at Gonpachi in Shibuya
- Meeting fellow beauty creators from all over Asia
- Meeting Michelle Phan and her bf Dom, in the flesh! (EEEEK!)
DAY 2 -
- Getting lost in the streets of Ropponggi (but I loved it) met a cute dog along the way
- Workshops and mentoring sessions at YouTube Space Tokyo (coolest place, ever!)
- Tried pirikura (Japanese Photobooth) at YouTube Space Tokyo
- Lunch at AFURI (ramen)
- Dressing up for the Beauty Bound Asia FINALS
- After Party at B&R Akasaka, got to talk to Michelle Phan and JKISSA!
- Had a bit too much champagne, and yup, you'll see a little drunk side of me in this vlog LOL
- After, after party at a ramen place hahaha :)
DAY 3 -
- Visited Samantha Thavasa with fellow coaches and we took home a bag each! I am so inlove, thank you Samantha Thavasa!
- Borrowed an umbrella from Ritz Carlton because of the rain!! Thank you Ritz Carlton :)
- Visited FAMILY MART for lunch, tried the onigiri OMGGGG soooo good.
- SHOPPED at Don Quixote, my favorite place in Japan! I did a haul on this.
- Ate at a curry place called COCO CURRY, I loved it!!!
- Met up with a friend of mine! Hi ARI!! :)
- Rode the train for the first time
- Went to the HACHIKO STATUE, I had to see Hachiii.
- Went to SHIBUYA
- I love Japanese vendos, and the warm milk tea is my fave
- TOKYO TOWER
- Ramen for dinner with Ari
- Took the taxi back to the hotel because my legs were killing me!
- Started packing, and it was almost impossible!
DAY 4 -
- Last day in Tokyo
- Made a last trip to Don Quixote to buy more stuff I did a haul on this.
- Took the taxi to Haneda Airport
- Bought more pasalubong at TIAT (super inexpensive chocolates!)
- Flight back to Manila, had the whole aisle to myself WOOHOO!
One of the most memorable trips EVER.
I am definitely coming back for you, Japan. I love you forever and ever and ever!!!
WATCH THIS NEW VLOG RELATED TO THIS POST:
Located near Makchang, situated above Angel n Kiss Café along Adriatico Street—easy to find via WAZE
Cozy, comfortable environment
Security guard present (I asked Kuya guard to kindly watch over my station as I take a quick restroom break and he did! Thank you Kuya guard! Still be mindful of your stuff, because after all, we’re in Manila, not Japan lol)
Good food, affordable
Spacious stations, you go pick you own spot
Internet is quick when there’s not much people around
I spent 150.00 for 6 hours of steady internet—not bad.
Free lemon water, perfect!
Restroom available. Only 1, though. Not the cleanest, but soap + tissue paper is present.
When it gets crowded, internet slows down (duh) but not in a way that would prevent you from surfing the net/sending emails/etc.
There’s a station of computers by the window and I’ve seen kids watch Peppa Pig…etc. But I got annoyed with 2 youngsters who were playing some sort of game with guns and both of them were shouting at each other, disrupting the peace and quiet in the café. They DO have a gaming area, so dapat dun nalang sila. Kaloka.
Internet speed is a bit jumpy, but like I said, speaking from a Youtuber’s perspective, 3 videos uploaded in 6 hours is not bad.
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Prozyme Shake - http://gfoxxinternational.com/Prozyme-Shake *this served as a meal replacement. I love this so much!!!
Algicleanz - http://gfoxxinternational.com/AlgiCleanz-Jelly *this cleaned out my intestines and overall gave me the cleanse that I needed
*CALL THEM AT 09175214430 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
I was given a list of food that I could and could not eat. Basically lean meat, eggs…etc. Here’s a sample meal!
It was difficult. Man, was it difficult. I cheated a couple of times, because food at events aren't always healthy, and this woman HAS TO EAT else turn into a monster. LOL. But overall, I followed everything. And two weeks later, I measured and this is the result: (giving you a comparison pic from the last measurement)
I now have the following measurements: 32.4, 34.5, 39.
I was completely amazed because this is WITHOUT WORKING OUT. Just goes to show the big role that diet plays in weight loss, guys.
I’ve also been religiously going to my iLipo sessions (you can read about this here - http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2015/04/ilipo-my-first-treatment-before-after.html)
I’ve also gotten into waist training lately. This is more of training my waist to stay small while I do all the dieting. Nobody wants sagging!
This is the Classic Waist Burner (SIZE Medium) from http://www.instagram.com/raveyourbeautyI also noticed it on my FACE! Looook! I lost the extra jaw chin fats. I’m not deceiving you with contour, either.
Now I am on PHASE 2. Which means I have to go back to my normal diet which is my chicken and veggies + fruits. Less carbs because we don’t want to relapse, and still on my 1 meal replacement for everyday with the Prozyme Shake. I also take the Prozyme Fiber C to continuously clean out my color for better absorption of nutrients into my system.
I didn’t pig out in Japan. I actually think I walked MORE! I took a photo of how my body has transformed the past weeks and here you go:
I also lost 2.2 pounds while in Japan. It was all the walking guys. Believe me! I didn’t eat that much, too!
Well, today we are here. I have a long way to go, and I vow to NOT RELAPSE ANYMORE.
Thank you to GFOXX team for the amazing support. My dietician, Daisy, is amazing!! You should CALL THEM AT 09175214430 to get your OWN DIET PLAN suited for your needs/goals! Also a huge thanks to Mr. Tan, CEO of GFOXX, for believing in me!
I am taking charge of my destiny. And that is becoming a better version of me every single day. TAKE CHARGE, GIRLS! Everything else will follow. Health is everything.
One of the greatest things you can do for your body is to LOVE IT and CARE FOR IT.
I’ll be back with more updates soon!
Thursday, November 5, 2015
Staying fresh all day long is quite a challenge for on-the-go women like you and I primarily because we live in a tropical country, causing us to sweat more than usual. We also barely have the time in between meetings and events to freshen up—considering the fast pace of life we have now. Everything should be done in a jiffy! Here are some ways you can keep fresh all day everyday:
1. Use makeup primer – makeup adheres to primer, making it stay on your face longer. This also keeps your skin mattified and fresh; minimizing the pores, fine lines and other imperfections. This minimizes the need for touch ups throughout the day, leaving you with perfect looking makeup even after many, many hours!
2. Oil Blotting Sheets—born with oily/combo skin? No problem! Oil blotting sheets to the rescue! Many women make the mistake of directly applying powder over their oily skin and this just result to a cakey looking face. Make sure you BLOT sebum first, and then use powder after when retouching.
3. Up-do’s – doing field-work? Try tying your hair up in a ponytail to keep it out of your face and also make you feel more fresh even amidst the humidity!
4. Carefree Pantyliners – nothing feels more uncomfortable and definitely UN-FRESH than everyday wetness, so I see to it that I use Carefree Pantyliners everyday—they absorb wetness in an instant, making you feel #FreshInsideAndOut!
5. Breath mints—want to ace that interview at the end of the day? Make sure you carry breath mints with you! Stinky breath is a turn-off. If you have the time, brush your teeth after meals!
These are super simple ways to keep fresh all day every day. Little things make a huge difference!
Monday, October 26, 2015
Girls, I have another unboxing/makeup haul to share with everyone!
This is from GLAMOURBOX—and I must admit I looove every bit of it. It contains BYS products that every girl should have! This month’s box is definitely worth it. Check out Glamourbox at https://www.glamourbox.ph/ Watch the video to see the contents! :)
In line with BYS, they recently celebrated an anniversary and I shared with you guys what they gave away to everyone during the event!
Make sure you watch till the end, as I am giving away a bunch of the makeup products to ONE lucky winner!
All you need to do is comment in the video and comment in this blog post! Just 2 comments, loves!
Hi girls! Do you have trouble removing your make-up? Is it such a hassle for you to carry your make-up removal cleansers and cotton pads? Afraid as well those products might have ingredients which could irritate your skin? No need to worry as Cetaphil has introduced a convenient solution for women like you!
The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths comes in a pack of 25 high quality cloths which is infused with the world class, award-winning Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser formula.
The ultra-soft, disposable cloths are enclosed in a snap-to-close packaging to ensure the product is perfectly sealed inside, and will not dry out. Using the new facial cleansing solution of Cetaphil proves to be easy, as one just needs to pull out one cloth and wipe one’s face—without having to dampen it with water nor any make-up removing solutions.
Whether you’re in transit, out of the house, or you just need a simpler make-up removal routine, Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths is an essential for the modern-day woman. With these cleansing cloths, you’ll be #CetaphilSelfieReady anywhere, and everywhere you go!
And all of you are in for a treat! Cetaphil is giving away Packs of 3 Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths to 3 lucky individuals!
1. Follow Cetaphil on Instagram (www.instagram.com/CetaphilPH)
3. Make sure that your caption should mention why you need the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths!
4. Don’t forget to tag us at @CetaphilPH and use the hashtags #CetaphilMyEssential, #MakeUpRemover, #CetaphilSelfieReady. Only those entries with the tag and mentions will be counted as valid entries!
5. Winners will be selected based on the creativity of their captions and photos.
6. You can send as much entries as you want, but entries will only be accepted until November 6, 11:59 PM. Winners will receive a message from Cetaphil Philippines on the week of November 9 with details how to claim your prizes.
Here are suggested photo samples!
1. Selfie in the car, while holding up a cotton pad and an empty bottle
2. Selfie in a restaurant and you’re looking at your compact mirror because you noticed you made a mistake in your make-up
3. Selfie in a restroom and you can’t seem to take off too much blush you’ve applied.
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Hi girls, I have a new video up on my channel, it’s a 20-min long haul! I love doing hauls, and I hope you enjoy watching this as much as I do. There’s a surprise near the end, so make sure you watch everything.
All you need to do is leave a comment in the video as well as this blog post.
Good luck! :)
Thursday, October 15, 2015
What better way to start the day than with a giveaway? I did an unboxing video on the BDJ Box Elite Ber-Month Beauty Box! The video is up live on my channel, you can view it here:
Watch till the end, and you’ll find out which items are up for a giveaway! 1 lucky winner from the Philippines will get to take home selected products from the box :)
All you need to do is leave a comment in this blog post and don’t forget to INCLUDE YOUR YouTube username! I need them to match your entries!
Second step is to go watch the video and leave a comment there, as well. Only 1 entry per person, no spamming—spamming automatically disqualifies you!
Check out BDJ BOX here https://bdjbox.com/
Enjoy the video, loves! Have a great day ahead.
Thursday, October 8, 2015
Hi girls! Today we are putting the Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Cloths to a test! Let’s see if it works.
Overview: The Cetaphil Cleansing Cloths –
1. Thoroughly removes dirt and makeup without irritation
2. Dermatologist developed and tested
3. Formulated for sensitive skin
4. Soothing ingredients cleanse without stripping skin
5. Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and pH balanced
6. Ophthalmologist tested
1 pack contains 25 ultra-soft,disposable cloths, each cloth measures 12 x 20 cm.
Starting with a face full of makeup, take note of the waterproof mascara!
One swipe of the cleansing cloth, and it instantly removed my brow makeup! I gently rubbed the cloth onto my lashes to remove the waterproof mascara, and I can safely say that it was able to do its job without excess pressure added.
I was able to remove my makeup using HALF of the cleansing cloth.
One sheet is enough to remove a full face of makeup.
· The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths are made of extremely soft and delicate material that won’t scratch your skin.
· The cleansing cloths are wet enough to remove all the impurities and makeup (nobody likes almost-dry cleansing cloths!)
· It gently melts away all the makeup even waterproof mascara!
· I experienced NO stinging upon usage
· I was wearing my contact lenses while using the cleansing cloths and it did NOT irritate my eyes
· It’s convenient to use as a makeup remover—one sheet is all you need!
· I cannot express how much I LOVE the after-feeling of using the cleansing cloths, my skin feels SO SMOOTH every single time!
· No need to rinse face after usage—and I haven’t developed acne even if I skip washing my face! (This is for those lazy days, girl friends!)
Overall, I am quite satisfied with the performance of the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths. It definitely does its job properly without harming the skin. It’s definitely one of my instant favourite makeup removers! Give it a try and let me know how it goes! Just head over to any Mercury Drug, South Star Drug or Watsons near you!
For more information, visit the website of Cetaphil Philippines, http://cetaphil.com.ph. Like them on Facebook, http://facebook.com/CetaphilPhilippines, and follow them on Twitter http://twitter.com/cetaphilphils and Instagram https://instagram.com/cetaphilph/!
Saturday, October 3, 2015
Hi, girls! Today’s topic is all about feeling confident! I receive a lot of messages everyday from my (YouTube) viewers asking for tips about nailing that bold lip color, perfecting that cat-eye look, and choosing the right type of makeup - all that can boost one’s confidence. You may not know it, but confidence can come from so many sources – make-up, different hair styles, and of course, hygiene!
Let me give you quick and simple tips on how to feel more confident every day, in little ways!
I personally work better when I have make-up on, especially when I’m out and about meeting clients. Appearance is the #1 thing that puts an impression on the people we meet. Think about a make-up look that suits you the best. Here are my personal favorites:
Barely There Make-up Look – This is an au natural look! Accentuate what you already have. Use a light liquid foundation to even out your skin tone; concealer to diminish imperfections; shape the brows for a neat finish; work with light, neutral colors on the lids; add a bit of mascara; and finish off with a nude lip color!
Cat Eye and Bold Lip Look – this combination works every time. Look fierce and beautiful at the same time! For this look you’ll only need a waterproof, long lasting eyeliner, a steady hand (to get that precise cat eye), and of course, a bold lip color!
Statement Lips – If you wanna keep everything simple, try this technique! Add lots of volume on your lashes by curling them and putting on mascara, apply natural looking blush, and choose a BOLD lip color! Go crazy, and rock it!
Let’s face it girls, there are a lot of hairstyles that make us feel like goddesses! I love my naturally straight hair, but I must admit that there are days when I feel like it’s super ‘bagsak’ and limp with no volume at all!
Neat Hairstyles—these styles keep your hair away from your face. I have video tutorials up on my channel on how to do these, so make sure you hop over there to watch!
VAVAVOOM HAIRDO - always a great choice when you want to feel extra beautiful! All you need is a hair curler, lots of volumizing mousse/spray, and voila!
All the glamming up on our outer appearance won’t mean a thing if we don’t feel fresh from the inside! Here are some of the tips I have for you:
1. I see to it that I brush my teeth after each meal to keep my breath fresh and ready to face any client with confidence! Nothing is more unattractive than a stinky breath!
2. Unkempt nails are unattractive, I make sure I keep them neat and clean all the time.
3. Everyday feminine wetness is an uncomfortable feeling. It affects one’s mood and productivity. I don’t have to worry about this as long as I have my Carefree Pantyliners with me! They absorb everyday wetness in an instant, making me feel #FreshInsideAndOut!
Those are my tips on how to feel more confident everyday! Hope this helped, ladies! Keep shining.
Thursday, September 24, 2015
Show off your singing ability, broadcast your musical talent, and wow audiences all over the world in the Made to Enjoy Singing Contest, a new and innovative contest brought to you by Taiwan Excellence, with so many exciting prizes to be awarded.Made to Enjoy Singing will surely captivate the Philippines by discovering your hidden musical talents.
The Taiwan Excellence - Made to Enjoy Singing Contest aims to showcase the musical genius of Filipinos. Adding to the fun, it allows the public to vote for the best musical video submissions, which will then be judged by a panel of experts. The winners will take home superb Taiwan Excellence products, as well as cash prizes.
Taiwan Excellence lined up some of these innovative products, which are among the 78 brands it aims to bring to the Philippines, as prizes for the winners.
The August winners brought home a Transcend Drive Pro 200 and a Tatung Rice Cooker 100 plus 10,000.00 pesos cash prize, they will also sing with Sam Concepcion on September 05, 2015 at the 2nd Taiwan Excellence Experiencing Zone in SM City North EDSA The Block Atrium.
The September winners can take home an Acer Liquid Jade Z or a Kingcom Sigma Evo smartphone; while the October winners will be the proud owners of Asus Zenfone 2 or an Acer Iconia Tab. In addition, each finalist will get P10,000.
“We have always been amazed at the musicality of Filipinos, and we hope to give them a fun platform to showcase their talents, while at the same time giving the best ones an opportunity to win Taiwan Excellence products,”’ said Yu-Wei Hsiao, Deputy Executive Director of TAITRA. “The high quality of our products is reflected in the high quality of Filipino singers.’’
Whether you’re just starting out as a singer or you’ve been performing for your friends for a long time, the Made to Enjoy Singing contest is a perfect opportunity for you and all aspiring singers to show their excellence in their field, just like the brands under Taiwan Excellence, which are noted all over the world for their great and innovative designs and workmanship. Aspiring singers will discover that this is a good opportunity to let the world know about their talents, and to connect with other music lovers. This may even be a way for your talents to be discovered! Most of all, the contest is guaranteed to be a fun and memorable experience for you and your loved ones, with great prizes that you will definitely enjoy.
To join, register at the Taiwan Excellence Made to Enjoy Singing official website at http://www.madetoenjoysinging.ph
The qualifying legs will be held on August, September and October while the finals leg will be held on November 2015. For more information on the contest, visit madetoenjoysinging.ph/index.php/page/view/taiwan-excellence-made-to-enjoy-singing
Enjoy guys, and good luck!
Saturday, September 19, 2015
Biore Micellar Cleansing Water
Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets
All you need to do is comment in this blog post and this Youtube vlog:
Winner will be announced in 2 weeks! Good luck!