Check out my latest video on my OCTOBER Favorites! I featured the following makeup items:
- Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in HOLLYWOOD—I have two shades at the moment, this one and Laguna Beach and I love them both SO MUCH! Colors are equally pigmented, they last a LONG time, matte finish, doesn’t transfer…it’s perfect!
- Catrice Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner in Dating Joe Black—the blackest you can get! I love this liner for it’s solid black color and it’s fine brush applicator. Find this at any SM malls near you! I got mine from SM City Manila Dept. Store
- City Color Sunkissed Trio—thanks to Makeupholics for this huge blush, bronzer and highlighter palette! It’s my absolute fave and I’ve been using it non-stop for OCT! http://www.fb.com/shopatmakeupholics
- Essence Stay All Day 16HR Makeup—I can’t believe I’m almost done with my bottle! I need to get a new one!!! This is a super perfect “stay all day” foundation. Believe me. I have combo skin and this makes me look fresh ALL DAY LONG. Not an ounce of shine/oil on my T-Zone area. (SM City Manila Dept. Store)
- Essence All About Matt Fixing Compact Powder—together with #4 I set my makeup with this fixing compact powder and it has TOTALLY replaced all my other face powders! Why? It’s a great powder for setting your makeup AND for retouching. It has a translucent color and it blurs out any imperfections on the face. It gives your face and even, matte, silk soft finish. And lastly, IT’S AFFORDABLE!!! #4 + #5 is a perfect combination! I tell you. I got this from SM City Manila as well.
Enjoy the video!
Don’t forget to leave comments to get the chance to win the NOVEMBER Commenter of the Month title!