I’m doing a review on Neutrogena’s Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes to help you decide whether you should give it a try or not.
I first tried this product when I was in Hong Kong—and ever since, I fell madly in love with it.
I was extremely happy when www.beautymnl.com launched and this product is one of the MANY items they offer! I immediately ordered (2) packs and definitely planning to purchase more of it.
Makeup removers are so essential in my daily life—considering I am a makeup-user.
A pack of 25 wipes will cost P350.00 you can order from this link - https://beautymnl.com/products/1073-makeup-remover-cleansing-towelettes-refill-pack-25-count
Things I like about it:
- It INSTANTLY melts the makeup on my face
- It removes even WATERPROOF makeup (mascara, liner…etc)
- One wipe is enough to remove all the makeup on my face (I guess this will depend on how much makeup you have on)
- It smells pleasant (really clean-smelling scent)
- A pack of 25 wipes for P350.00 is not bad!
- You don’t have to rinse your face after using the wipes. You can immediately go to sleep!
- Available online, Beauty MNL ships in 24 hours!!! How cool is that?!
Things I don’t like about it:
- The one and only—it has a semi-oily residue which may bother a few people.
I totally LOVE this makeup remover wipes and I recommend it to everyone!
Watch my video here—you’ll see me removing my makeup, and the wipes IN ACTION!
Don’t forget to leave your comments to get the chance to become the November Commenter of the Month!