I treated myself to a little retail therapy and I am excited to share the items I purchased with you! Especially the makeup products which I think most of you girls would love to purchase yourself!
I found a brand new makeup line displayed at the cosmetics counter at SM City Manila and found out that this is a sister company of Essence Cosmetics. It’s called “Catrice Cosmetics” I chatted with my favorite saleswoman and got a few items from their line:
- Catrice Cosmetics All Matt Plus Shine Control Makeup P499.00—mattifying, long lasting, oil free, I chose the shade 020 Nude Beige which has a yellow undertone and I definitely love how it matched my skintone perfectly! I bought it for P499.00, not bad for a good quality foundation! Made in Poland. I also super adore its glass container.
- Catrice Cosmetics AllRound Concealer Palette P259.00—it has 3 beige shades (light-medium-dark), a pink shade to conceal dark circles, and a green one to cancel out redness. This palette was only P259.00! I swatched them on the back of my hand, and I really, really liked its coverage and pigmentation!
- Catrice Camouflage Cream P229.00—I got the shade 010 Ivory and I love that it has a yellow undertone, definitely perfect for Filipinas. This is a concealer cream with full coverage. And by full, they mean FULL. I swatched it and its consistency is very, very thick!!! I can’t wait to do a review on this. This was only P229.00.
- Maybelline Clear Smooth 8-in-1 BB White SPF 50—shade 01 Fresh
- Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Shine Free Foundation—apparently has a NEW and IMPROVED formula! Shade: natural.
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in #20 Peach Satin
Let us move to hair care products!
I’ve been doubling up on my hair care routine because I am suffering from awful tangles the past few weeks! I told my good friend Keren about this and I found her video super helpful! Keren is a fellow Filipina Youtuber who I love to watch! You can watch her latest video here.
I got (2) conditioners which I wanted to try out, and out of all 5 scents (some of which made me nauseous) these are the only 2 I liked! Only P75.00 per jar.
- Hair Treats Hair Spa Lavender
- Hair Treats Hair Spa Aloe Vera
I got the mini jars just to see if they’ll work!
Aside from conditioners, I only got the Gatsby Moving Spray *Extra Hold , because of Keren’s recommendation! I’ve been wanting to try this for the longest time, too! It’s super cute! P275.00
I also got skin care products!
I am excited to try out this new line to complement my use of the Galvanic Spa II from NuSkin! I will be talking more about my luxurious skincare routine very soon and also share how this routine would work on my skin.
- NuSkin Pure Cleansing Gel (Combination to Oily Skin)—P1,100.00; contains papaya enzyme to free pores of oil, dead cells, and makeup. Clearing the way for clean, refined, healthier looking skin.
- NuSkin pH Balance Mattefying Toner (Combination to Oily Skin)—P1,050.00; contains strawberry extract rich in polyphenols to tighten and refine pores. Oil absorbing mineral powder provides an instant matte finish and controls shine.
- NuSkin Enhancer Skin Conditioning Gel—P1,130.00; with conditional panthenol & soothing aloe vera, Enhancer soothes the skin and prevents moisture loss *acts as a moisturizer
- NuSkin Celltrex Ultra Recovery Fluid—P2,800.00; “health insurance for your skin”, with olive oil polyphenols protects at the cellular level to keep skin looking supple and firm
I seriously cannot wait to share more about this routine!
Lastly, here are some extras I added for my haul…
- Easy Frame 4R from SM Homeworld—P149.75; just something I need to put a photo of myself and Mark in.
- Spa Collection Lavender Scented Candle—P229.75; this smells out of this world!!! Very relaxing, I love it so much!
- Candle holder (wooden)—P119.75; something to hold the candle while burning
- Trash bin—P149.75; I am so obsessed with anything seen at an office. I love trashbins. I know, I’m weird!
- Home Gallery spray bottle—P50.00; hahaha just because I love spraying surfaces with lysol! I mix Lysol concentrate with water and disinfect my table, car, etc! Love it!
Beauty UK Lip Vinyls are from https://www.facebook.com/shopatmakeupholics
This was the most exciting haul I’ve ever done! I hope you liked it!
To watch the haul video live, click the play button! :)