MOTD time! Let me share with you the products I used to achieve this really simple look suitable for everyday!
1. You can use whatever primer you want, I started by using a new foundation I recently got from Catrice Cosmetics--All Matt Plus Shine Control Makeup P499.00—mattifying, long lasting, oil free, I chose the shade 020 Nude Beige which has a yellow undertone and I definitely love how it matched my skin tone perfectly! I got it from SM MANILA DEPT. STORE, not bad for a good quality foundation! Made in Poland. I also super adore its glass container. Watch out for the video on this soon!
2. For my undereyes, I used the Catrice Camouflage Cream P229.00—I got the shade 010 Ivory. This is a concealer cream with full coverage. Its consistency is very, very thick!!! I can’t wait to do a review on this. You can find this also at SM CITY MANILA, Department Store.
3. I set the Catrice Camouflage Cream with the Maybelline Shine Free Powder Foundation P200+—just a little bit! Apparently, Maybelline improved its formulation! It’s one of my favorite powder foundations ever. It keeps everything matte for a long time.
4. For the brows I used my MUA Pro Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit P400.00 from Makeup Hub. Order here.
5. The eyeshadows I used- Rucy’s Vanity Quad P200.00. I love how pigmented they are! The colors obviously show, and I didn’t even use eye primer! I applied the pearl color on the brow bone, the peachy color on the center lids, and the brown shade on the crease area + the outer lower lashline. I added the pearl color on the inner half of the lower lash line as well for highlight.
6. I lined my eyes using the K-Palette Real Lasting Liner P795.00
7. The lashes I used are from Dolly Wink (they’re now in the Philippines!) I used an authentic pair—I could tell, because the packaging was sealed SHUT! Check them out, click this to be directed to their FB page! Find them on Instagram, too: http://instagram.com/dollywinkphilippines
8. For the contour and blush, I used my Urban Decay Flushed Palette. I got this as a gift from Jerome!! Thank you Jerome! http://www.youtube.com/ohitsrome
9. My lip color is called QUTE PINK from Rucy’s Vanity. Only P150.00!
The brush set I used is the Beauty Cosmetics Brush Set (Say Collection) *discontinued* new design coming soon!
Hope you enjoyed this post! Leave comments and be the FIRST Commenter of the Month Winner! :)