I’m sure a lot of you have already seen the latest product from Myra—the Myra VitaGlow BB Cream. I had to purchase one and make a video sharing my thoughts since I has always been one of my goals to be on the look out for affordable makeup products that work!
Watch my video for my first impressions and if you’d like to see the application part:
To be honest, I did not like this product one bit. The only thing I liked is the smell of it.
- This BB Cream doesn’t give much coverage. It provides sheer coverage which I think wouldn’t last the entire day, too
- This BB Cream has a dewy finish, making it a con for people with combination to oily skin type
- Limited availability of shades. It only comes in IVORY AND BEIGE
- This BB Cream has light-reflecting pigments which can make you look even more oilier that you already are!
- Smells nice (you can use this as a lotion!)
Clearly, my CONS weighed out my PROS.
The bottomline? I’d rather use this as a lotion on my body (shoulders) rather than my face.
What do you think?