We’re on the last few hours of the last day of the year! Time to look back and be thankful for all the wonderful things that happened…
- Met YouTube Guru ItsJudyTime and BenjiManTV in person
- Upgraded to HD videos for my YouTube channel
- Received my first ever advertorial for Myra through NuffNang PH
- Blogged for Etude House, Nail It! Salon and Neutrogena Philippines
- Accidental feature on The Haul (StyleHaul) as Michelle Phan
- Became The LuLu Makeup Ambassadress
- Blogged for iWhite, Lip Ice and Sunplay
- Officially linked to STYLEHAUL
- Became a YouTube partner
- Blogged for Johnson’s and Johnson’s, Tiny Pink Bow, AigooShoppe, SkinSonic Philippines
- International sponsorship KKCenterHK Lashes
- Blogged for Revlon for Less, R&K Manila, Red Jhelli Shop, Flawless Philippines
- Sponsored by the famous Luminess AirBrush (International)
- Partnered with Make Up Hub by Naturele Collezione
- Blogged for Epic Clicks
- Being the first makeup guru from the Philippines to be featured in The Haul October 12, 2011 Episode
- Blogged for PictureBooks, http://beayoutifulshoppe.multiply.com/, Aigoo Shoppe, KKCenterHK, Goody Philippines, Neutrogena Philippines
- International Sponsorship from Sigma Beauty
- Became a Sigma Affiliate
- International Sponsorship from Dolly Eye HK
- Met YouTube Friend Krysha Mallari in person
- First bazaar (Makeup by Say Tioco Artillero False Lashes) Trinket Town Bazaar
- Blogged for Megaga Professional, Make Up For Ever Philippines, Lorys Hair Cream, Flawless, Krave, Revlon for Less, Dull to Doll
- Partnered with Krave Minerale Cosmeceuticals
- Started Tagalog Makeup Tutorials
- Earned first commission in Sigma Beauty
- Bought my own domain http://saytiocoartillero.com
Now with 3, 156 likes on my Facebook Page, 589 followers in my beauty blog, over 270,000 hits in my blog, 5,673 subscribers in YouTube and 546,206 video views…I am bidding 2011 farewell.
My deepest gratitude to everyone who made this possible. I thank God for my family, friends, clients, readers and subscribers for the overwhelming support.
Cheers to 2012!!!
Thanks to all the companies I've worked with/for in 2011: Artistry, NuffNang PH, Myra E, Etude House, Nail It! Neutrogena Philippines, LuLu Makeup, Lip Ice & SunPlay, iWhite, Johnson’s and Johnson’s, StyleHaul, Tiny Pink Bow, KKCenterHK, Aigoo Shoppe, Red Jhelli Shop, SkinSonic Philippines, Revlon for Less, R&K Manila, Luminess Air Brush, Flawless, Epic Clicks, Make Up Hub by Naturele Collezione, Goody Philippines, Picturebooks, http://beayoutifulshoppe.multiply.com/ Sigma Beauty, Dolly Eye International, Make Up For Ever, Lorys Hair Cream, Krave Minerale Cosmeceuticals.