"When being tortured, its best to take a deep breath before screaming.
That way your cries will echo much longer."
I am back with my fourth and last Halloween tutorial! This was actually requested to me by a viewer in YouTube. This is a Wednesday Addams Look. Before anything else, I just want to remind you guys that I went for a teen-aged Wednesday Addams look--which explains the red lips. If you plan to go as a toddler Wednesday Addams, apply nude lipstick.
Let's move on to the tutorial...
|These are the products I used to achieve this look.|
1. You have to look very very pale. Nichido's Classic Mint Beauty Cake was perfect for this. Apply it until it looks like "pancake makeup". Use a moist sponge (I used Nichido's Latex Sponge) before picking up the foundation cake.
2. Redefining the brows. I used Nichido's Eyebrow Liner Duo Kit and went for the Black 01 shade. We have to define the brows really well and use a dark color to emphasize sinister (meaning: threatening) eyes like Wednesday Addams'. I used Fanny Serrano's #7 Brush for application.
|Use Black 01 (right)|
3. I selected a coffee brown matte shade from my Dollface 88 Earth Color Palette and applied it all over the eyes. Concentrate on darkening the crease, this will give the illusion of deep set eyes. Much like a dead person's.
4. Now using my Dollface 88 Earth Color Palette, still, I selected a deep mauve shade and applied it on my lower lashline. This will help more with the deep-set illusion for the eyes. Bring the color way up to the brow bone (as shown in the video)
5. Take any black eye pencil (I used Nichido's Eye Contour Pencil in Blackest Black) and tightline your eyes. This will improve the look of the eyes and make them more goth-y.
6. Curl your lashes and apply mascara. (Don't you think goth girls do this too?!) I used Nichido Lash Curler and Nichido Lengthening Mascara in Black.
7. Line your lips with a red lip pencil (I used Nichido's Lip Pencil in LP03 Blaze) *we are going for a teen-aged Wednesday Addams look.
8. Apply lip balm before applying matte lipstick (if you are going to use matte lipstick) I used Nivea's Star Fruits Lipbalm in Strawberry.
9. Apply a red lip color. (I used Ever Bilena's Matte Lipstick in Love That Red)
Don't forget that sinister smile that Wednesday is very much known for! This look is very easy to achieve. I hope you were able to follow the steps! Oh, and for the hair style, just divide your hair into two parts and braid. I don't usually part my hair in between, so I really had to use some styling cream to make it stay in place. To imitate Wednesday's outfit, I just wore a white collared top and put a black button up shirt over it. Wear a long black skirt and black boots/shoes to finish the whole look.
Happy Halloween everyone!
And for the photo roll...
You can watch the tutorial here: